Nshama Town Square is a 31 million square feet mega development featuring affordable apartments and townhouses that will be built in stages along the intersection of Al Qudra Road and Dubai By-pass Road. The development will have a central square (the size of 16 football fields) that will host a Vida branded hotel, a REEL Cinema, an open-air cinema and 350 shops, restaurants, and cafes. Other facilities in Town Square will include extensive walking and cycling trails, a connection to the Dubai Cycle Track, a proposed Metro-line and Etihad Rail. According to press-releases, NSHAMA are in talks with school and clinic operators.
The overall development will have 18,000 apartments and 3,000 townhouses. NSHAMA has already launched a few phases of the townhouses (i.e. Zahra, Hayat, Noor, & Safi), as well as a few apartment buildings (Jenna Town Square, Warda Town Square, Rawda, Zahra, Zahra Breeze, Safi, and Hayat Boulevard).
Currently NSHAMA is offering an extremely attractive and investor-friendly payment plan: Pay only 10% down payment and the rest is due upon completion. We expect handovers from mid 2018. This offer is valid for all apartment projects except Rawda, which has a 30-70 payment plan (10% Down, 10% in 6 months, 10% in June 2018, 70% on handover). This payment plan allows you to pay 10% now, and upon completion, opt for financing.
- 1-bedroom apartments starting from AED 729,888
- 2-bedroom apartments starting from AED 940,888 up to AED 1.2 Million
- 3-bedroom apartment from 1.2 Million up to 1.8 million AED
- 1 bedroom apartments starting from approximately 650 sq. ft.
- 2 bedroom apartments starting from approximately 900 sq. ft.
- 3 bedroom apartments starting from approximately 1,350 sq. ft.